John Deere Waterloo Works Foundry Skilled: Mechanical Machine Maintenance in Waterloo Works, Iowa
FACTORY / FOUNDRY MACHINE MAINTENANCE
- Acceptable Journeyman’s card in Machine Maintenance and/or equivalent Military education/experience OR
- AAS degree in Mechanical Technology or related field and minimum of 4 years’ experience in a mechanical trade
- Experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and rebuilding manufacturing equipment
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, gear trains, metal fabrication, welding, bearings, spindles, gear boxes, transmissions, machine alignment, lube systems, PMs, etc.
- Ability to deal with multiple activities, requests, and emergencies
- Ability to read mechanical, hydraulic blueprints
- Electrical knowledge Please note: You must have a high school diploma or GED to apply. Proof is required.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Continue