ACH Foam Technologies, Inc. Production Associate (1st Shift) in Washington, Iowa
Production Associate (1st Shift)
ACH Foam Technologies is North America’s leading manufacturer of molded foam solutions, providing architectural insulation, geofoam, protective packaging, cold chain packaging, and industrial applications. We believe our success starts with our people. Join our team!
We are currently looking to add a Production Associate to our team in Washington, IA.
The Production Associate is responsible for assisting with production, inspection, packaging of product, and cleanup of scrap material.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Report to Supervisor at shift start for direction for the day.
· General understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality standards, equipment operations, safety requirements and departmental procedures.
· Inspect and package parts according to specification pages and record required information on in-process sheets.
· Bundles, wraps, stacks, packs, assemble and/or labels materials per specific production instructions.
· Operates side-wrappers and pallet jacks.
· Maintains a clean and organized work area.
· Knowledge of and ability to operate Pre-breakers / Re-Grinding equipment to recycle EPS.
· Performs any other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
· Prior experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
· Must be able to use simple math, count and use basic hand held measuring tools.