UnityPoint Health Supply Tech II - Days M-F in Sioux City, Iowa
This Supply Tech II role supports the OR; Surgical setting experience is preferred.
This position performs essential Supply Chain functions and has demonstrated mastery of Supply Tech I competencies. Primary focus is on replenishing supply closets (PARs) and ordering supplies for clinical departments. Uses the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to properly order supplies, print labels, maintain PARs, replenish specialty carts and respond to stat requests.
Ordering and PAR Maintenance
• Responsible for accurate and timely PAR counts
• Creates accurate counts and reports irregularities – i.e. increased or decreased usage.
• Identifies and implements PAR efficiencies – i.e. quantities, organization, additions, deletions
• Documents supply requests and communicates to Inventory Control / Management
• Replenishes crash carts and other specialty carts maintained by supply chain
• Inspects and processes carts appropriately
• Prioritizes carts appropriately and communicates problems
• Follows department process for issuing and delivering equipment
• Monitors equipment PARs
• Properly marks and process equipment for repair
• Checks in and puts away inventory
• Responsible for accurately documenting credits items back into inventory
• Uses system resources to locate products on PARs (IC82)
• Identifies Out Of Stocks (OOS) items to the attention of Inventory Control / Management
High School Degree or equivalent
Some College courses preferred
Surgical setting experience is preferred.
2+ Healthcare or inventory experience preferred
Attention to Detail
Medical Product Familiarity
Requisition ID: 2021-88682
Street: 2720 Stone Park Blvd
Name: 7520 UnityPoint Heath SC St Lukes
Name: Central Supply & Dispatc- SLRM
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 1.0
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Primarily days; Monday - Friday
External Company Name: UnityPoint Health
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org