Victory Packaging Production - 2nd and 3rd Shift - Sioux City, IA in Sioux City, Iowa
Production - 2nd and 3rd shift – Sioux City, IA
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks, conducting quality checks, material set-up, machine set up and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery.
· Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate powered equipment, and other duties as assigned.
· Manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
· Maintain a clean work environment.
· Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
· Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
· Ability to push, pull, bend, squat, lift, reach and kneel for up to 12 hours a day and push or pull up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
· Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
· Must be willing to work any available shift.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Wages and Benefits:
Starting pay - $16.88/hr.
After probationary period of sixty (60) days, pay increase to machine pay ranging from $16.88/hr. to $19.50/hr.
Shift differential offered of $0.45/hr. for 2 nd and 3 rd shifts.
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, pension, wellness and many other outstanding benefits.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.westrocksiouxlandjobs.com
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
- Victory Packaging Jobs