CTG MEDITECH C/S ANALYST in Sioux City, Iowa
Title: MEDITECH C/S ANALYST
Location: United States
Job Number: 18205482 The MEDITECH Analyst will provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 application support. Primary responsibilities include:
• Production support and maintenance for the full suite of MEDITECH modules, including clincials (OE, ClinDoc, Lab, Rx, ITS, etc.), revenue cycle (ADM, BAR, MPI, etc.) and general financials (GL, Payroll, AP, etc.) v6.08.
• Resolve open help desk tickets through communication with department staff to identify the issues involved and determine the best possible solution available
• Answer workflow questions related to the application
• Responsible for analyzing new build requests and completing system build as needed
• Contact the vendor as required, and track all vendor tickets to completion, escalating when appropriate
• Build and support experience required
• Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
• Work with the operational users to test application changes
Monitor interfaces and error logs, making corrections as needed.
• Experience with TSystems is a plus.
• After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 4 to 6 weeks, work will be performed remotely. Knowledge Transfer will take place at the client site in the northeast.
Experience with Meditech Client/Server suite of applications, all modules
Knowledge of interfaces
Production application support experience
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations