CTG EPIC PRINCIPAL TRAINER - RADIANT in Sioux City, Iowa
Title: EPIC PRINCIPAL TRAINER - RADIANT
Location: United States
Job Number: 18212464 CTG is seeking experienced Epic Radiant Principal Trainer for a midterm opportunity in the South region.
Job Title- Epic - Principal Trainer – Radiant
This requisition is for Epic Principal Trainer – Radiant
Travel may include an initial orientation period onsite (location TBD) followed by occasional travel as needed. When a consultant is not traveling onsite, they can work remotely.
• Must have strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to clinical and business leaders within the organization
• Experience in providing the full spectrum of Epic Training delivery as well as Super User coordination in respect to OpTime and Anesthesia
• Ability to work in small groups under tight project deadlines
• Ability to update curriculum to meet new workflows for implementation.
• Will work with team to build out new MST environment
• Will be responsible for developing updated curriculum for rollout of Epic.
Duration- 3 months
Must have recent experience in developing training curriculum and developing out a new MST environment.
Must be current with NVTs for Radiant
Must have attended TED training,
Must have experience with a multi-hospital organization implementation training.
Preferred experience in developing e-learnings in Captiva or other application.
• Minimum of five years’ progressive clinical/healthcare experience with demonstrated experience in Training.
• Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
• Self-starter with demonstrated teamwork & communication skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations