Ag Parnters Production Operator (7PM-5AM) in Sheldon, Iowa
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Other duties may be assigned.
- Comply with all company safety policies for Ag Partners.
- Provides above average customer service.
- Operate control room/scale in feed mill setting providing sound technical ability.
- Documentation of maintenance according to OSHA Standards.
- Assist with the performance of daily maintenance checks on all running equipment.
- Fill feed orders on a daily basis, ensuring quality and satisfactory for customer base.
- Comply with all company housekeeping standards.
- Make minor improvements on equipment and facilities, as needed.
- Assist with other locations, as needed.
- Must be a dependable and energetic team player with a positive attitude.
- Operates 7PM-5AM
* *PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners safety policies.
- Job requires standing for most of the shift.
- Stooping, bending, climbing exposure to heights, exposure to heat and cold may also be involved.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36”.
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability to work in a dust-filled environment and wear respirator.
Location: Sheldon, IA - North
Employment duration: Full time
EDUCATION: Agricultural Preferred (On-the-job training provided for selected candidate.)
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
LOCATION: Ag Partners_(Sheldon-North)