The Raymond Corporation Machinery Repair - Muscatine, IA in Muscatine, Iowa
Repairs and maintains mechanically and electrically complex controlled production machinery and related equipment. Previous experience working on Mazak and Trumpf equipment preferred.
- Experience and/or training in electrical, controls, hydraulics, mechanical systems (similar to
what may be attained in military training) required.
Requires an understanding and working knowledge of mechanical principles and machine operations, and basis knowledge of the application of belt drive mechanisms, gear trains, gear boxes, motors, hydraulics, welding, brazing, metals and alloys as applied in repair and rebuild work.
Must be able to work from blue prints, wiring diagrams, and machine specifications.
- Must be able to read schematics and complete ladder troubleshooting
- Diagnoses machine malfunctions and performs root cause analysis to prevent future incidents.
- Uses machine tools in assembling, installing and checking out of new equipment, modifications to existing equipment, and may also assist in the construction of special purpose machine parts.
- Previous experience with a number of machine including drill presses, grinders, milling machines, lasers, screw machines, lathes, etc., or on equipment such as that used in heat treating and plating.
- Determines complex repair requirements and completes complex repairs.
- Assembles, installs, and checks out new equipment.
- Provides technical direction.
- Performs required PMs on a regular basis.
- Must have a strong customer focus and be demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, follow-through and strong communication skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.