Wells Dairy Inc. Summer Freezer Worker - Days in Le Mars, Iowa
Position responsible for performing all duties around picking pallets for an order.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance to Food Safety and Quality programs and processes.
- Pick pallets for an order by retrieving an LPN tag with contents of the pallet, stacking the product on the pallet so that it is stable, and verifying the accuracy of the items and quantities on the pallet.
- Stack, wrap and label pallets to prepare product for storage in the Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS).
- Haul and Induct pallets in the ASRS.
- Complete all job duties in accordance with safety procedures/policies, verbal instructions from Freezer Leadership, best practices, and work documents such as: Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Works, and Talking Points.
Shift/Hours: Day shift with an approximate start time of 4:55 A.M. - 6:55 A.M., with normal shift length of 10-12 hours.
Pay: starting rate of $14.00 an hour.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Warehouse experience and forklift knowledge preferred.
Must know or be able to learn basic safety and orientation knowledge, systems flow and overview of all departments of the freezer, and be able to be trained in a specialized area of work.
Must have time management and effective communication skills.
Must be able to pass proficiency tests in the allotted amount of time after training.
Must be able to meet the Physical Demand Assessment Standards.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises Inc. is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Job Posting: Feb 6, 2018, 2:37:47 PM
Req ID: 1800000101