Wells Dairy Inc. Sr. Software Engineer - Le Mars, Omaha, Chicago, Bentonville, Buffalo or Las Vegas in Le Mars, Iowa
Maintain software applications and provide custom development as necessary in support of company requirements. This is accomplished according to the priorities and direction established by management and direction and assistance will come from other members of the Application Development team.
- Exhibit proficient technical skills/abilities required for developing, implementing, and maintaining business software applications within specified time frames, using the tools required for the position. Demonstrate application business knowledge at the Super User level for the application area(s) supported.
- Efficiently create technical solutions by applying skills and knowledge as well as interpreting business requirements and direction.
- Test/debug application systems to ensure accuracy, standards compliance, meet requirements, and have acceptable response times while adhering to time constraints and project deadlines.
- Document application systems and procedures according to organizational needs. This includes test scripts, LDRP, maintenance, process, training, customer, etc., ensuring compliance with department standards.
- Lead efforts of moderate to complex projects, often giving direction to other team members and internal customers. Create technical solutions by interpreting requirements and strategy. Work with outside technology vendors as required. Prioritize in accordance with guidance provided and organizational needs, meeting specified times line/s.
- Recommended BS in Computer Science/ related degree or related experience
- Recommended 3-5 years programming/development experience.
- Preferred technology experience in Oracle Database & Development technologies, Microsoft Azure & .Net technologies, enterprise cloud development & integration technologies
- Preferred business support experience in Oracle EBS or Fusion Applications, Financials, Operations & Logistics/Supply Chain, Process Manufacturing, EDI Translation & Mapping
- Proactive problem-solving, multi-tasking and organizational skills. Attention to detail with systematic and thorough documentation skills. Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to analyze, define and create solutions. Technical, plus the ability to grasp abstract concepts.
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2100000198