Wells Dairy Inc. Electrical - Technician I - Days in Le Mars, Iowa
With supervision, performs and inspects preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, and repair of electrical components and Power systems safely and efficiently.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assists with troubleshooting, replaces, and tests malfunctioning electrical components on electrical power systems.
- Inspects, cleans, treats for corrosion and performs system operational checks on electrical infrastructure, transformers, and motors with supervision.
- Installs conduit in a quality manner including following code standards and professional workmanship with general supervision.
- Follows up and provides feedback on work orders.
- Installs bus duct, switchgear, QO panels, and main switches with supervision.
- Ensures that all work is completed safely, correctly, professionally, and timely. Ensures that all associated documentation and clean-up responsibilities are completed.
- Consistently accounts for his/her time on work orders ensuring proper labor utilization.
- Analyze and repair components using conventional and digital multi meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters and hand tools.
High school diploma or equivalent GED with a 2 year degree or state of Iowa licensure preferred.
Possess 1 year of WEI electrical experience.
Basic understanding of concepts and applications of electrical and power directives.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Job Posting: May 3, 2018, 8:28:01 AM
Req ID: 1800000231