Wells Dairy Inc. Cat A Hallway - Nights - South Plant in Le Mars, Iowa
Responsible for tracking tempered RMs and ordering them from the warehouse when needed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Responsible for the movement of Raw Material inventory from the hallway to the production floor.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Unload supplies delivered to plant
- Responsible for keeping the supply and receiving areas clean.
- Responsible for the return of any unused Raw Material inventory to the warehouses.
- Receive and deliver raw material inventory to production lines.
Plant: South Plant
Shift/Hours: Night Shift, with approximate shift start time of 5:00PM. Shift lengths of 10-12 hours.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Previous computer experience is required.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Job Posting: Aug 1, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
Req ID: 1800000336