Wells Dairy Inc. Assist Service Desk Tech - Part-Time in Le Mars, Iowa
Under direct supervision, perform analysis and assist in a variety of Level 1 service desk activities. Supports Hardware and software on IT Computer related devices for Wells Enterprises employees. Equipment supported includes, but is not limited to, PCs, tablets, mobile phones, plant vehicle and handheld equipment, and printers.
Primary responsibilities include:
Utilizes troubleshooting procedures to provide support to end users via multiplemethods such as telephone, email, or in person for incident resolution; may also provide assistance in setup, installation and configuration of hardware and software.
Assists with upgrades to hardware and software. Support new hardware and software in compliance with internal controls, policies, and standards.
- Utilize available documentation and resources regarding systems and applications to resolve common incidents.
- Answer questions on Level 1 incidents. Recognize and escalate more difficult incidents to Level 2 Support.
- Associate degree with an emphasis in computers or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of computer repair, hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of PC hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Must be customer oriented and proactive in resolving incidents while maximizing use of computer resources.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2000000347