Stanley Acess Technologies Welder in Laurens, Iowa
69867BRTitle:WelderBusiness:US - Stanley Infrastructure State/Country/Province:Iowa No. of Positions:2Job Description:Come Build The World With Us
This is the career you’ve been waiting for your whole life. Joining STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is where you’ll build some of the World’s most iconic brands, including Paladin and Pengo. We’re currently hiring Production Welders for all shifts. Great pay, flexible schedules, full benefits and three weeks of paid time off are just a few reasons to work with us.
Who We Are
We’re the World’s largest tool company. We’re industry visionaries. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art “smart factory” products and services provide greater quality to our customers and greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
Who You Are
You’re an experienced welder by trade or looking to grow your welding career. You:
• Have some skill level of wire feed (MIG) welding.
• Have good math skills and can read tape measure and blueprints.
• Can use oxygen/acetylene cutting torch and lay out parts using weld fixture.
• Can read and understand work order routings and instructions.
• Have a high school, trade school or equivalent education.
What You’ll Do
As a Production Welder, you’ll:
• Work alongside our Welding Supervisor/Group Leader to operate and maintain welding tools and equipment.
• Lay out, position, align and fit components into welding fixture.
• Set up gas-shield MIG welder and weld parts to job specs.
• Use hand tools, clamps and grinders to perform your work.
• Put safety first and help us meet quality and production standards.
• Be able to stand for the majority of your workday, lift up to 60 lbs., and wear provided safety gear.
Benefits & Perks
You’ll get a great salary and a benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
What You’ll Also Get
• Training & Development: Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills with direct help from your leadership team. You’ll also be able to take advantage of our tuition reimbursement program and other learning tools.
• Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
• Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
You must be able to work in the U.S. for this particular job. All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number:69867BRFunction:Manufacturing City:LaurensEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers:Manufacturing