Corteva Agriscience Maintenance Specialist - Global emaint (TM) in Johnston, Iowa
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for Maintenance Specialist - Global emaint (TM) position based in Johnston, IA.
The Global Reliability & Maintenance Technology team provides subject matter expertise and direct technical support to ensure facilities execute Asset Integrity, OEE, and Asset Reliability improvements in a cost effective way. The team develops and delivers standard corporate Maintenance and Reliability tools and processes in an integrated fashion (e.g. WMP, EAM, OEE). A subset of this team is focused and dedicated to supporting seed production assets globally.
The Maintenance Specialist is the primary site-facing resource for the Work Management Process. This role provides first-tier support for the CMMS system and executes centrally-managed master data and audits site entry of transactional information to ensure quality information for analysis and improvement activities. The Maintenance Specialist trains and coaches sites in the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to run an effective and efficient, reliability focused organization. This role works closely with site maintenance teams. This role also works with the Regional R&M Leader(s) to ensure each of their sites has the processes, practices, metrics, and rituals at all levels of the site organization required to execute the Work Management Process in a manner that aligns both with the global R&M strategy and meets the local business needs and requirements.
It can be combined with other roles based on workload as appropriate.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
• Execute Master Data work in emaint™ system that is centrally managed due to impact and system criticality for their assigned facilities
• Provide training and on-boarding support for new Maintenance Coordinators
• Execute central tasks related to new site and new functionality implementation. Two near term scopes are implementation of standardized job plans/timing and harmonization of MRO information leveraged from the central SAP system.
• Provide training, coaching, support to site teams as identified by the site action plans and metrics
• Interface and support with other external resources that support, impact, or rely upon effective Work Management Practices as the site (e.g. OEE teams, EHS&S, Engineering, Procurement)
• Represent Corteva to the sales and technical teams at emaint™ as required to support site implementations and technical improvements
• Serve as a member of the Work Management Process governance team, bringing site requirements and opportunities for improvement forward for consideration, leveraging, and implementation
• This role supports facilities on multiple continents. Some work hour flexibility will be necessary to support all sites.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
• 5+ years of relevant experience in production/maintenance environment, preferably in a maintenance leadership role such as Coordinator or Supervisor
• Practical knowledge of a generic Maintenance Work Management Process and specifically emaint™ software, X5 is preferred
• Strong facilitation and communication skills, second/multiple language preferred
• Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills with the ability to influence multiple levels of the organization; able to take a “hands-on” approach in training and execution
• Knowledge of OEE, LEAN, Six Sigma will be an asset
• Travel will be roughly 10%
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
• Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
• Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
• Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
• And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience ™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience, the agriculture division of DowDuPont, is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit: Accessibility Page for Contact Information For US Applicants: See the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here
- Corteva Agriscience Jobs