CTI Foods IT Help Desk Technician in Humboldt, Iowa
We are a customer focused custom manufacturer of quality food products to exacting standards that delight our customer and their consumers.
The people of CTI Foods are our #1 ingredient that drive us to be the best custom food and culinary solutions team that has seven state-of-the-art food processing facilities and over 1,800 employees from California, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
We are a company that “Thinks Big and Acts Small.” Employees are treated like family. In order to succeed, it takes every person working together, being nimble, and executing at the highest levels. It is our responsibility to provide you every opportunity and resource to achieve that success.
Make an impact from day ONE at CTI Foods!
The Helpdesk Technician installs, modifies, and makes minor repairs to computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical assistance and training to system users.
• Provide technical computer and IT related assistance to employees in person, remotely, by phone and email in support of all CTI locations nationwide.
• Work in coordination with 3 other helpdesk technicians to categorize, investigate, and/or escalate all helpdesk tickets received.
• Participation in a 24/7 on-call structure shared between team members is required.
• Perform Data Center work such as cabling, rack and stack and some break-fix.
• Install approved hardware and software as needed.
• Establish effective working relationships with immediate supervisors, co-workers, and staff at other CTI locations.
• Prioritize, multitask, have good communication skills and be able to work independently as well as be a team player.
• Travel up to 10%.
• Performs any other related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of related experience is required.
• Experience in a Helpdesk ticketing system is required• Excellent documentation skills are essential
• Skill in autonomy having independent work ethic\self-starter
• Knowledge of Server and PC operating systems - such as Windows 2008 and 2012, PC operating systems such as Windows 7/10
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with users and systems administration staff
• Ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff
• Knowledge of Microsoft server, Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365 system is a plus
• Knowledge of VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix virtual environments is a plus
Requisition ID: 2020-1239
External Company URL: http://www.ctifoods.com/
Street: 1515 N 15th St.