CTG Senior IT Security Specialist in Grimes, Iowa
Title: Senior IT Security Specialist
Job Number: 18210114
CTG has a Senior IT Security Specialist DIRECT HIRE Permanent position located in Grimes, IA.
This individual will utilize business knowledge and technical experience to:
Continually protect information assets and brand image. Monitor and configure systems and logs related to IT security.
Work with system, network, database, and development administrators; making recommendations on how to better secure the computing environment.
Assist in the monitoring, development, and implementation of IT security policies and standards.
Utilize various tools to regularly test and audit system, network, data, and application protections. Operate individually and as part of a team to accomplish initiatives.
• Protects systems and networks by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
• Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, web filtering, etc.
• Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
• Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
• Knowledge of firewalls and best practices for configuration
• Experience with web filtering/proxying in an enterprise environment
• Experience with endpoint anti-virus/anti-malware defenses
• 2 years’ experience in IT Security or other related IT field
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 18210114. For additional information, please contact Kim Pilik email@example.comFeel free forward to any other interested parties.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT