CTG QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER in Grimes, Iowa
Title: QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Job Number: 18210113
CTG has a QA Automation Engineer DIRECT HIRE Permanent position located in Grimes, IA. The QA Automation Engineer, will be involved throughout the solution development lifecycle. The primary responsibility will be in the quality assurance of continuous software delivery with a focus on functional test automation. Will work closely with developers as they implement features.
• Work as a member of a cross functional agile team to ensure that quality is a first class focus during every delivery cycle.
• Design, develop, and support automated testing suites.
• Mentor team members on test automation.
• Enable continuous delivery of features.
• Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team.
• Be organized and detail oriented.
• Work closely with software engineers and product owners to ensure that all scenarios for a given feature set are properly defined and well understood.
• Have the drive to become an expert in emerging test automation technologies.
• Be able to clearly and concisely capture defects and communicate the criticality of each identified issue with the team and management.
• Encourage a strong desire to automate all repetitive and repeatable testing activities.
May lead and direct the work of others.
• Multiple years of experience in QA automation tooling.
• Demonstrable knowledge of QA processes and their application in an agile delivery environment.
• Experience in implementing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using various technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, Selenium, FitNesse, Watir.
• Experience with using Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI.
• Proficient with issue tracking tools such as Jira, Redmine, and Rally.
• Some working knowledge of relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MS SQL.
• Desire to continuously learn new techniques and technologies to evolve your skillset with our technology stack.
• Must have the ability to do arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
• Must possess the ability to compose original correspondence; follow technical manuals; evaluate technical data; and counsel or advise people.
• Must be physically able to perform sedentary work: exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
• Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time..
• Experience building test infrastructures that leverage technologies such as Docker.
• Testing applications deployed to cloud environments such as Google Cloud or Azure.
• Experience mentoring other QAs on automation and quality initiatives.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 18210113. For additional information, please contact Kim Pilik firstname.lastname@example.orgFeel free forward to any other interested parties.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT