Stellar Industries Inc Brake Operator 1st Shift - Garner in Garner, Iowa
Performs various brake operations or other work as directed by Lead Person or Supervisor. Most if not all of the machines being used will have a computerized control that operator must become familiar with as part of daily operations.
· Be capable of performing all aspects of the Machine Shop, working with other employees as part of a team, and be prompt and on time daily for work.
· Willingness to take direction from area supervision and follow that direction.
· Be capable of reading blue prints and understanding them and other technical documents required by the job of machinist.
· Have the ability and desire to become efficient with mechanical equipment, and learn all aspects of job as required.
· Continually demonstrates a productive and non-disruptive work ethic.
· Works in such a way as to create no or limited scrap or rework and works to continually improve quality level.
· Follows all company safety rules as laid out in the company safety manual and all other company policies.
· Maintain company equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
· Be able to provide all of the proper tooling and other equipment as specified to fulfill basic job requirements.
· Continually strive to improve in all aspects of job requirements.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Works well as team member
· Able to follow orders of supervisor
· Specific Job Skills
· Computer Skills
· Read blueprints and other documents
· Have mechanical skills.
· Have valid drivers license.
Job ID: 2020-1026
External Company Name: Stellar Industries, Inc
Street: 190 State St
Shift: 1st Shift