Stellar Industries Inc Assembly Clerk/Material Handler in Garner, Iowa
Movement of materials, parts and units to various buildings within Stellar, from vendor location to Stellar or from Stellar to other off sight locations. Movement and tracking of parts to and from storage areas and assembly areas, recording locations of parts/materials as they are moved with limited direction of Lead Persons and Supervisor.
· Ability to use fork lift to move mechanic and tire trucks through lots into production facilities in a safe manner.
· Recording locations of parts, materials as they are moved.
· Ability to find and pull correct parts.
· Ability to work indoors in a shop environment and outside in all weather conditions.
· Can perform all aspects of the Assembly Department, working with other employees as part of a team, and be prompt and on time daily for work.
· Willingness to take direction from area supervision and follow that direction.
· Can read blue prints and understanding them and other technical documents.
· Continually demonstrates a productive and non-disruptive work ethic.
· Works in such a way as to create no or limited scrap or rework and works to continually improve quality level.
· Follows all company safety rules as laid out in the company safety manual and all other company policies.
· Maintain company equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
· Can provide all the proper tooling and other equipment as specified to fulfill basic job requirements.
· Continually strive to improve in all aspects of job requirements.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Works well as team member
· Time Management skills
· Able to follow orders of supervisor
· Specific Job Skills
· Computer Skills - Ability to learn, perform transaction in MRP system
· Read blueprints and other related documents
· Valid Driver’s License
Job ID: 2021-1197
External Company Name: Stellar Industries, Inc
Street: 190 State St
Shift: 1st Shift