Cambridge Investment Research Scrum Master in Fairfield, Iowa
Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a national leader as a financial solutions firm, has an opening in Technology for a full time Scrum Master.
The Scrum Master performs a leadership and team development role in support of application software development efforts, manages software lifecycle processes in a Scrum organization emphasizing strong team structure, enterprise architecture and software engineering principles and builds and facilitates self-organizing teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as Scrum Master for one or more teams; ensure standard Scrum processes are performed by team members and Product Owners
• Support teams by removing impediments and coaching on successful team performance and interactions
• Reinforce team adherence to proper business process engineering, software engineering and quality engineering practices
• Facilitate cross-team communication and integration
• Serve as Scrum process advocate within organization seeking avenues for continuous improvement of Scrum including research and application of new practices and methods
• Provide support to the development teams as needed on a wide variety of situations, including resolving production issues and coordinating inter-team projects
• Maintain working knowledge of Agile and Scrum via conferences, seminars, training, webinars, and networking and disseminate information to teams
• Work with Information Services Agility team on various departmental projects
• Train and mentor new employees in Scrum methodology and process
Education: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification preferred