Sinclair Tractor Service Maintenance in Durant, Iowa
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, family oriented atmosphere? Apply at Sinclair Tractor Today!
A Sinclair Tractor Service Maintenance person performs maintenance duties for the service department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance of the facility and vehicles.
- May maintain tool room or run the wash bay.
- May perform grounds maintenance for the dealer properties.
- May be required to assist in moving displays or equipment within the dealership.
- May operate a forklift to transport parts, equipment and supplies for the dealership.
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties
Experience and Skills:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to perform multiple duties as assigned.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- Must have basic knowledge of equipment safety procedures
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekend, extended hours, and holidays
- All weather conditions
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Lifting at least 75 pounds
Minimal as needed
Job Tracking ID: 512388-622036
Job Location: Durant, IA
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: June 12, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP