Allegiant Travel Company Station Supervisor - Des Moines (DSM) in Des Monies, Iowa
What does a Station Supervisor do for Allegiant?
The Station Supervisor is responsible for providing support for the day-to-day operations of the station. Supervises: Station Aircraft Cleaners/Commissary/Ground Operation Agents/Customer Service Agents
What are some of the daily duties of a Station Supervisor?
- Ensure compliance of customer service, baggage handling and departure dependability
- Analyzes and evaluates work methods for areas of operation and related areas, to make recommendations or changes to improve the station operation
- Ensure compliance with manuals including revisions
- Analyze and evaluate work methods, operational procedures and equipment
- Make recommendations for improvement to enhance the effectiveness of the operation
- Ensure station is equipped with supplies to support the operation
- Maintain fuel information logs
- Perform routine and non-routine administrative tasks
- Maintains liaison with internal and external contacts to confer on established policies and procedures; resolves difficulties that may arise
- Order & inventory commissary supplies
- Provide proper training resources for front line agents and ramp agents
- Resolves customer complaints and questions, especially during irregular operations
- Oversees baggage service office
- Audit training record, station manual, station supplies and station equipment
- Establish working relationship with airport authority, station service provider, regional director, Station Leader and the training department
- Promotes a teamwork environment
- Other duties as assigned
What are the minimum requirements to be a Station Supervisor?
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and five (5) year pre-employment drug test
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be an Station Supervisor?
- High School / GED
- CSA/GOA/Supervisor one (1) year preferred
- MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
What are the physical requirements of a Station Supervisor if applicable
- Must be able to push, pull and lift 70lbs on a continuous basis
*Allegiant is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, military service status, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. This includes compliance with all federal, state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all aspects of the employment process and the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with those laws. *
Posted: July 13, 2018