MassMutual Software Security Engineer in Des Moines, Iowa
What your days and weeks will include.
• Design, implement, and maintain security-oriented software that makes it easier for software developers to build secure products.
• Own the delivery and build out of software security tools and platforms.
• Collaborate with many teams and functions across the firm to make technical, design, strategy and product decisions.
• Act as an internal security subject matter expert and advocate for better security practices
• Collaborate on the design and continual enhancement of security controls and processes surrounding the systems in our development pipeline and SaaS architecture
• Collaborate with DevOps to evaluate regular internal and external vulnerability scans within our multi-platform environment
The skills that make you a great fit.
5 years of relevant experience.
A passion for building secure systems.
Experience in software architecture and engineering.
Experience in designing, deploying, and monitoring critical production systems.
Experience with distributed systems.
Experience with securing cloud platforms.
Basic understanding of Agile development processes and supporting technologies
Advanced analysis and problem-solving abilities
Collaborative team member with great communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences
Ability to work east coast hours
Ability to travel to Springfield, MA on a quarterly basis
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
- MassMutual Jobs