Aerotek Remote Customer Service Rep III in Des Moines, Iowa
• Answer incoming calls from citizens related to CDC COVID-19 vaccination scheduling, including the general public.
• Make outgoing calls to follow-up on vaccination questions, should this become a requirement.
• Respond to inquiries resulting from COVID-19 vaccination scheduling questionnaires or communications.
• CSR will be required to evaluate the needs of the caller to determine the best course of action to assist in scheduling a time frame for the vaccine.
• CSR will use independent judgement to understand the logistics of the available timeslots and if the location/ distance / time of available vaccines is a reasonable distance/timeframe to accept the available appointment.
• Transfer/refer citizens to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines. Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via email, email, or download.
• Maintain a current understanding of CDC Info regulations, policies, and procedures in order to provide knowledgeable responses to numerous telephone inquiries in a courteous, timely and professional manner.
• Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
• Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
• Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
• Attends meetings and trainings as requested and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
• Meet Quality Assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs