Fiserv IT Business Consultant in Des Moines, Iowa
Fiserv has an IT Business Consultant position for a technical self-starter that will support and maintain the DNA core account processing software and peripheral devices. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be a key part of one of the top core banking platforms in the industry.
This job is significant to our business as it involves supporting our largest clients and playing a critical role in the success of the deployment, configuration and set up of the DNA software.
What does a successful IT Business Consultant do?
• Utilize and grow both technical and financial industry skills as part of a rewarding, unique, and challenging position
• Thrive with high-energy and innovation while receiving a competitive compensation package
• Build industry exposure and connections by working directly with Fiserv clients
• Gain exposure to a diverse group of financial technology products which integrate to DNA
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Capable of multitasking across projects within a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Technical and analytical background troubleshooting Windows, including workstations and servers
• Working knowledge of Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server and Windows 7/10 required
• Advanced skills in Microsoft IIS and Microsoft Certificates
• Must have exceptional troubleshooting skills and be able to resolve complex technical issues by researching through internet and other internal knowledge base tools
• A self-starter, motivated individual is a must
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent customer service skills
• Superior attention to detail, and a resourceful problem solver
• Team player who strives for excellence
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Experience using, configuring, troubleshooting and/or developing the Open Solutions DNA application suite
• Minimum 5 years IT/industry experience
• Minimum 3 years of Oracle database experience, including SQL
• Working knowledge of Citrix and/or other virtual thin-client software/architectures
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Fiserv Jobs