Victory Packaging Industrial Operator - Des Moines, IA in Des Moines, Iowa
Job Title: Industrial Operator – Des Moines, IA
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks, conducting quality checks, material set-up, machine set up and maintaining a clean and organized workspace. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery.
· Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate powered equipment, and other duties as assigned.
· Manufacturing Experience preferred
· Maintain a clean work environment.
· Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
· Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
· Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
· Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
Wages and Benefits:
STARTING PAY - $17.35/hr.
AFTER PROBATION PAY INCREASE TO MACHINE PAY RANGING FROM $18.50/hr. - $21.75/hr
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL OFFERED OF $0.38/hr for 2 nd shift
EXCELLENT HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE AND MANY OTHER OUTSTANDING BENEFITS.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.westrock.com/careers
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
- Victory Packaging Jobs