Stanley Acess Technologies Maintenance Technician in delhi, Iowa
72238BRTitle:Maintenance TechnicianBusiness:US - Stanley Infrastructure State/Country/Province:Iowa No. of Positions:1Job Description:
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done — and we have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double it’s revenue over the next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A commitment.
In a safe manner, perform a wide variety of repairs to maintain production equipment, plant facilities and environmental systems in order to meet customer demand. Exercise independent judgment in accepting or rejecting working condition of equipment. Share knowledge by assisting in training members in the proper methods and techniques. Take action(s) to meet or exceed customer quality, cost and delivery expectations and achieve operational goals.
The successful candidate who performs well in this role will have growth opportunities available within the business. Learn more about the Stanley Infrastructure business at www.stanleyinfrastructure.com and learn more about Stanley Black & Decker at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Charged with the responsibility of defining obstacles and aid in creating solutions concerning safety, identifying safety hazards, and suggesting corrective actions. Follow company safety practices and procedures to provide a safe work environment for all team members. Knowledge of OSHA requirements as they pertain to daily activities. Specific safety knowledge with respect to the plant and equipment. Follow all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all PPE and safety gear. Reinforces the instructions and rules with peers.
• Must obtain all essential motorized equipment certification.
• Researches improved and compatible equipment that will standardize equipment types which eliminates the need for a wide variety of spare parts and vendors.
• Fulfills the responsibilities as required for the Quality System for the plant.
• Completes, maintains, and processes all necessary documents pertaining to repairs, purchases and other appropriate activities.
• Examines plant systems to diagnose problems and prevent failures. Provides maintenance on plant electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, and other systems, plus overall general maintenance. Supports installation and repair of production equipment.
• Uses common hand tools, sets up and operates a limited variety of machine tools, welding equipment, and lift vehicles.
• Perform TPM/PM and project work as necessary. Troubleshoots problems to determine the most cost effective solution.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• High School Diploma or Equivalent is required. A two-year Associates degree in Industrial Maintenance- preferred. Good reading comprehension is necessary to understand the technical manuals of a wide range of equipment.
• Overtime and weekend hours may be required
• Travel Requirements: typically less than 10%
• Commercial Electrical, PLC Troubleshooting, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechanical, HVAC maintenance experience required, Forklift repair a plus. Intermediate skills in all other aspects of building maintenance are preferred: including welding, machining and fabrication, industrial power circuits (including 480V 3-phase and AC/DC current), along with experience using relevant testing equipment.
• Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth.
• Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
• Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
• Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition Number:72238BRFunction:Manufacturing City:delhiEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers:Manufacturing