CTG THORNBERRY HOME HEALTH ANALYST in Davenport, Iowa
THORNBERRY HOME HEALTH ANALYST
Mar 31, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an experienced Thornberry Home Health Analyst for a remote opportunity. This is a 2 year project. After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 2 to 4 weeks at the client site, work will be performed remotely.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Assist with implementation tasks for the Thornberry Home Health application as needed
• Provide post live support and optimization, including break/fix and new build
• Analyze service requests, and make recommendations related to best practices
• Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes.
• Build application changes in Test, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process.
• Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
• Troubleshoot complex user errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
• Document issues and solutions
• Participate in the day to day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations.
• Validate and support system testing efforts
• Work with client users and functional teams as needed
• Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
• Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
• Participate in a 24/7 after hours on call rotation
5+ years’ experience in support and build of the Thornberry Home Health application
Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to communicate resolutions to customers
Prefer prior experience working remotely to provide production support
In depth knowledge of Home Health workflows required
Ability to troubleshoot technical issues related to remote application access
Interested Parties, please apply online, or email resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job titele and req # 21200450 in the subject line.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Analysis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs