Robert Half International Software Engineer in Davenport, Iowa
We are partnering with a local client in the Quad Cities area adding a mid-senior level software engineer. This individual will design, develop and support existing and next-generation web-based SaaS solutions using the latest Microsoft .Net technologies. must be well-versed and comfortable working in all aspects of a multi-tiered architecture including database, middle tier, presentation, and integration/service layers. This position demands a self-motivated individual, capable of big picture thinking and excelling in a team environment. This is a Direct Hire position, hybrid currently, possible remote 100%, depending on the candidate's experience. Please Apply ASAP or contact me on LinkedIn at Bradley Christensen- Permanent Placement
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Designs and develops data architecture, data definition and data manipulation structures in SQL Server
• Implements all aspects of development, to include database, presentation, middle tier and system interfaces.
• Generates supporting unit tests as well as system test specifications and implementations
• Maintains, modifies, and improves existing applications
• Recognizes when a broad solution is needed based on trends/root causes and recommends solutions
• As a member of the Agile delivery team, collaborates with the rest of the team and product owner daily
• Gathers and writes technical requirements for complex stories and features
• Develops system and maintenance documentation
• Issues deployment requests, and works with QA and Software Change Management teams during the release process
• Coordinates with the offshore development team, perform code & design reviews and participate in standups
• BS in Computer Science, or related degree (Math, Engineering, Computer Information Systems) required, or a combination of education and related experience
• 4+ years’ professional development experience in .Net
• 3+ years’ professional experience with C#, to include either 3.5, 4.0 framework and/or .Net Core
• 4+ years’ T-SQL, to include experience with SQL 2014 and/or above
• 3+ years’ experience in the ASP.NET environment
• Experience working in agile environment
• Great communication and collaboration skills
• Strong design skills recommended
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs