CTG CURATIVE TITLE SPECIALIST in Davenport, Iowa
CURATIVE TITLE SPECIALIST
Mar 19, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a Remote Curative Title Specialist
Pay Rate 23.00/hour
Duration: 18 Months
The right candidate will be tasked to handle any number of processes including, but not limited to:
• Act as a liaison between Company, the loan officer and the borrower.
• Review search materials for vesting, requirements, and exceptions to be satisfied at the table.
• Investigate/research/resolve issues with the title commitment in preparation for closing
• Work with outsource partners to prepare and QC title commitments to be delivered to
• Make changes to commitments upon request
• Work with underwriting to clear complex issues and obtain over the limit liability approvals.
• Assists with subordinations, payoffs, HOA items, and other title matters as needed
• Order Deeds and once ordered verify transfer fees applicable, add any necessary fees to
• Verify any transfer tax/mortgage tax associated with a deed in order to record
• Other duties as assigned by manager
• Potential to assist with Curative Projects
The right candidates should have the following qualifications:
• 3-5+ years of title/mortgage/curative or financial company experience.
• 2+ years of CURATIVE/REO/Foreclosure/Purchase Title experience preferred but not mandatory
• Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal
staff and external customers
• Detail oriented
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of
instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet
and Microsoft Outlook
Equal Opportunity Lender.
Visa sponsorship not available for position.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No
- CTG Jobs