Raytheon Technologies Test Equipment Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Senior Test Equipment Coordinator:
At Collins, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. We are currently seeking a Senior Test Equipment Coordinator to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins and help shape our future while creating yours.
• Responsible for monitoring, locating, and scheduling the movement and control of test equipment as well as performing periodic inventories and utilizing computer programs in order to assure equipment records are complete and up to date.
• Responsible for the distribution of existing test equipment to customer locations based on demand.
• Responsible to help our customers with the procurement of new and pre-owned test equipment, parts and supplies as needed.
• Responsible for receiving orders and equipment in SAP.
• Responsible for managing multiple tasks for multiple customers simultaneously.
• Responsible for the coordination of shipping for external calibration and repair services of test equipment and to work with internal Procurement Specialists for all of these services in order to achieve efficient processes and on-time deliveries.
• Responsible for the tracking of Government Owned Property and ensuring compliance to all government regulations as they relate to our contractual obligations.
HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
OR In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with various personnel across multiple enterprise locations as well as external customers, vendors and auditors.
• Directly responsible to management, but must be able to work independently taking cues for required workload from our processes and daily computer reports.
• Must be able to work effectively as a team member understanding how your individual work affects the overall process and workflow of the department.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and comfortable walking long distances as this position requires extended periods of time away from a desk.
• Must be able to lift large pieces of test equipment (up to 50 lbs.) from a variety of different heights on a regular basis. Lifting heavier equipment is occasional but should be done with assistance.
• Test equipment familiarity and understanding of Test Equipment Services requirements and processes is desirable.
• A working knowledge of Government property processes is highly desired.
• Auditor interaction experience is highly desired.
• Intermediate computer skills are a must with an ability to learn and use specialized programs unique to the Test Equipment Services department.
• SAP knowledge is desirable.
• Must have the ability to obtain a DOD security clearance.
• A valid driver’s license is required as travel between local buildings and to regional offsite locations may be required.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
Life insurance and disability coverage
Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
Best Doctors, second opinion program
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs