Eagle Creek Software Services Information Technology Trainee – Entry Level Position in CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa
Recent Grads*–*We’re Looking for Java and .Net Developers.
You have graduated or are about to graduate from college. And, you are looking for experience and a place to build your career.
At Eagle Creek Software Services, we’ll jumpstart your career with the most relevant technologies in the U.S. We’ll assist you with relocation and give you paid training. After completing the training, you will be part of a team working on the most advanced projects in the industry. All this is happening at our market leading, U.S. facilities located outside of Fargo, North Dakota.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS, IS, IT, STEM or other technical fields
- Coursework or experience with Java or .Net
- Experience in programming
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Goal oriented
- Agile methodology
- Java and .Net
- Integration tools
- Web tools
- Database tools
- Salesforce Application
JOIN THE EAGLE CREEK TEAM TO:
- Engage with a Fortune 2000 customer
- Get assigned to a new development or implementation project
- Touch our customer’s customer
- Work at a national or even an international level
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Tracking Code: 1510-506
Job Location: CEDAR RAPIDS , Iowa, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular