Honeywell Field Service Specialist in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Field Service Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Leads successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will lead continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment.
This position will require the successful candidate to travel across the state of Iowa to provide support to various Honeywell customer sites.
Be the face of Honeywell to the customer and interact directly with end-users, peers, and competitors
Share knowledge of Honeywell solutions to enhance efficiencies and team ability
Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
40 Provide Customer Support
30 Install or Repair per Work Order
15 Comply with all safety rules
15 Communicate Effectively
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 year of industrial maintenance/customer field support experience or Associate's Degree in Electronics, Instrumentation, or IT related field
* WE VALUE *
- Previous industry experience
- Previous experience working with Experion, Delta V or similar DCS systems
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Extensive Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD13422
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 601 Third Street SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.