Ag Parnters Full Time Operations in Alta, Iowa
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintenance on grain bins, operate driers and fans
- Receive, grade and weigh products
- Operate hand and/or motorized forklift/wrangler, payloader
- Perform commercial application in season.
- Deliver or spread fertilizer in season.
- Handling chemicals, seed, and fertilizer.
- Prepare rail cars and load cars
- Perform general housekeeping
- Perform repairs at facility/equipment as needed.
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners safety policies.
- Job requires standing for full shift.
- Stooping & bending required on-the-job.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36”.
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability to work in a dust-filled environment.
- Ability to drive for a full shift if needed.
- May be required to wear respirator.
Location: Alta, Iowa
Job Code: 608
# of openings: 2
EDUCATION: Agricultural Experience Preferred. Class A CDL preferred or willing to obtain. Commercial applicators license desired or willing to obtain.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
LOCATION: Ag Partners (Alta_)