Sinclair Tractor Service Technician in All Locations, Iowa
Do you have a love for AG equipment? Do you enjoy working on equipment and sharing your knowledge with other to help them with their equipment needs?
Apply at Sinclair Tractor today!
A Sinclair Tractor Service Technician independently performs basic/complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs basic/complex agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment diagnostics and determines what repairs are needed, if required.
- Performs basic/complex agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment repairs as requested by the Service Manager/Shop Foreman.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
- Mentors Service Technician Apprentices and junior Service Technicians.
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in automotive technician or equivalent experience
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power equipment/agricultural equipment
- Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends, extended hours, and holidays
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- Must have basic knowledge of equipment safety procedures
- All weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Work shop setting
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Repetitive bending and/or kneeling
- Minimal travel to and from job sites
Job Tracking ID: 512388-627506
Job Location: All Locations, IA
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: November 16, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP